Education and Certification
- SCW-CPT Certified Personal Trainer Accreditation
- OTIDRA Trainer Coach Certification
- American Sports Education Program Certification
- World Martial Arts Federation Coaching Certification
- DIF (the former Yugoslavia’s National sports University program which includes two years of kinesiology, anatomy, psychology and sports medication)
Eldin Pekmez’ mission is to encourage and train his clients toward a level of functional and durable fitness that will enhance their lives. He is a dynamic and intelligent trainer whose motivational skill and fitness expertise are a superior fit for motivated clients of any age and ability. He carefully individualizes training according to the goals, learning styles and abilities of each client. His challenging workouts increase balance, flexibility, strength and cardio/muscular endurance to the highest levels. His sunny studio, on a quiet street in Wilmette with ample free parking, offers a private, individualized, and focused environment for safe and effective fitness training “from the inside out.”
Pekmez trains clients of all ages and fitness levels, including high school and college athletes and post-rehabilitation clients. Clients appreciate his expertise, dedication and individual approach. Many devoted clients have trained with him for many years. He takes particular pride in the athletic accomplishments of his son (now a college student): 2013 New Trier High School Power Lifting Champion, four years NTHS Varsity football and 2014 Team Captain.